May 28, 2009

schwab

I'm now officially employed and supposedly free from worries.
feels extremely good after the job hunt that took almost the whole spring.
this means that next month I can book my tickets to australia for christmas. ahh.

my math teacher made me cry today, oh lord. 
luckily school's practically over now so I don't have to see his bald head anytime soon.....


photo jak&jil

I love karen langley's (stylish for dazed&confused) fringed+feathered jacket along with the crazy paint-splash pattern. and the half-shaved head.
I'm surprisingly not a big fan of the graphic knit over the black dress/skirt 
but I do enjoy the big chunky knit worn by celestine cooney (also a stylist) on the right paired with the brown hair the shade of which very much resembles my own, and the little bun.
oh these people. they know how to dress.

1 comment:

  1. the feather dress is gorgeous, i've had it on my desktop just to amaze it couple times a day.

    ReplyDelete